We offer comprehensive protection in modular form which enables the easy tailoring of cover for your business insurance.
The key sections of cover are:
- Business liability
- Property protection (including glass)
- Business interruption
- Portable property
- Crime (with optional cover for theft, money & employee fraud)
- Equipment breakdown
The use of our latest technology, data pre-population and analytical tools supports brokers to streamline the SME quotation process and assist with the selection of core underwriting attributes to design a comprehensive product to meet the needs of clients.
For more detail on the cover available under our Business Insurance policies, please refer to our documents or talk to your insurance broker.
Blue Zebra offers a flexible and tailored Commercial Motor Insurance solution for up to 20 business vehicles in a single policy.
Business vehicles include:
- Standard Goods Carrying Vehicles up to 8 tonne gross vehicle mass
Coverage options include:
- Third Party Fire & Theft
- Third Party Only
Other key product features include:
- Automatic cover for new vehicles during the period of insurance
- Automatic cover up to $5,000 per event for unspecified nonstandard accessories
- Cover for personal effects and tools
- Emergency repairs, accommodation and transportation costs
- Finance payout following a total loss (for leased or financed vehicles)
- Hire vehicle following fire, theft, or not-at-fault accident
- New for old replacement following a total loss within 2 years from original registration
- Own choice of repairer (or preferred Repairer Excess rebate of $200)
- Reinstatement of artwork, signwriting, or advertising
- Accidental misfuelling additional benefit
For more detail on the cover available under our Commercial Motor policies, please refer to our documents or talk to your insurance broker.
Blue Zebra's cyber policy has been designed to meet the new and evolving threats facing Australian small and medium businesses. The policy covers the following:
- Third party liability
- Defence costs
- Event recovery costs
- Business interruption loss
- Cyber threat of extortion response costs
- Payment card industry data security standard fines
There is also optional cover available for criminal financial loss, including:
- Cyber theft
- Social engineering
- Customer phishing theft
- Telephone phreaking
For more detail on the cover available under our Cyber policies, please refer to our documents or talk to your insurance broker.
Personal Accident & Sickness
Blue Zebra has partnered with Point Underwriting to deliver Personal Accident & Sickness (PA) cover under the Blue Point name.
Blue Point PA offers accident and sickness cover to individuals for a period of up to 2 years. Some of the key product features include:
- Agreed value cover is available, for up to $1300 per week
- Cover is still valid whilst playing amateur sport (if income received for playing is less than 50% of total income)
- Fixed business expenses are factored back in as income on non-agreed value policies
- Cover available for both young and old - including the newly self employed and those up to 70 years of age
For more detail on the cover available under our Accident & Sickness policies, please refer to our documents or talk to your insurance broker.